Thursday, July 19, 2007

E6600 Guardian

Meet E6600's new Guardian, Barricade. He's the new sheriff around my new desktop.


He can't do much... except to transform from a police car to a decepticon. See the background? That's my newly-built E6600 desktop.


Why not Bumblebee? I like Barricade over Bumblebee. Bumblebee is a wimp. Starscream fired a single missile and blasted half of Bumblebee's body back to ice age. That's lame. While Barricade is way cool because... he's a police car... Why not choose Optimus Prime? Because he is lame as well.


"Hi, I'm Barricade. I'm the new guardian for this cool desktop behind me. I specialize in killing rats and cockroaches. Though, I'm allergic with bumblebees."


"Are you feeling lucky, punk? There is more to me than meets the eye."

4 comments:

Joshua said...

nice photoshoot. professional na dating. parang hindi kontrabida si barricade hehe

Jer said...

Shempre (inedit ko pa ng konti yan eh hehe), la naman contrabida sa Transformers eh. Mas gusto ko pa nga decepticons over the autobots.

weena said...

haha. ang cute ng post na to! i agree with kuya josh. good shots. galing ha, even the talking lines! hehehe.

Jer said...

Haha thanks Weng. ^_^